Friday, October 8, 2010

My day today with fitness.

Alright, so for people who wish to follow my blog, the days i'll be really posting are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; on Tuesdays and Thursdays i'll post if I feel the need to get a tip or something out. So my day today, I should start by saying I go to the gym for two hours a day in the mornings on the listed days above (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays). My normal routine is to go on the treadmill for a nice brisk run, wakes me up in the morning and gets me prepared for my next ordeals. I spend about 30 minutes on the treadmill and i'm able to run about 2 and a half miles within the time. After that, depending on how i feel on the day (Or how much energy I've got) I either take a quick breather or i get straight into weight lifting, mostly chest and abdominal workouts. Then from there, I keep track of the time and when the hour is over, I go and attend a Pilates class hosted within the gym, which really gets me working hard. This is just a brief explanation of what I do on a normal day, i'll get more in depth with later posts.

2 comments: